In honor of Earth Day I want to introduce you to my favorite eco-friendly and organic baby products. I shared with you my must-have eco-friendly baby finds but now for the product junkie in us all, I wanted to put things like natural laundry detergent for baby and organic bath wash on your radar. Unlike eco-friendly baby toys and blankets, organic and earth-friendly baby products aren’t as hard to fine and usually are in the same aisle as the usually products you pick-up at Target. It’s important to really buy the best products, especially for your little one’s sensitive skin — it’s the only skin they will ever have!
Mom tip: Always remember before trying new skin care products on baby, test on a small part of their body, like the inside of baby’s arm. If sensitivity or redness occurs, I suggest discontinuing.
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 12 Must-Have Eco-Friendly Finds for Baby
- 10 Mom Bloggers Style to Stalk Now
- Preparing for Grayson’s Surgery and the Chaos in Between
- My Week via Instagram
- 19 Photos from Grayson’s First Trip to the Cherry Blossoms
- Grayson’s Adventures with Sophie
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms