When we just recently went to Busch Gardens, we were in the sun almost all day. Having a baby outside in the heat those hot rays can be dangerous and you should always be prepared. Keep it mind, it’s more then just sunscreen. It’s important to educate yourself in sun safety especially when you have a baby – it’s just as important for you too! So, let’s take a refresher on sun safety tips for baby and just what you need to know when hanging out under the sun!
See all of Casi’s Babble posts here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 10 Tips for Breastfeeding While Traveling
- 8 Tips for Traveling with Baby
- 16 Trendy and Cute Baby Onesies
- Our Troubles with the A Words: Asthma, Allergies and Acid Reflux
- 14 Adorable DIY Projects for Baby
- Bellini Baby and Newport Cottages Collaborate for The Stella Collection
- My Week via Instagram (Photos)