Spring is my favorite season of the year. The gorgeous weather, the beautiful flowers, and the desire to just spend all of the time outdoors. I’ve really made it my goal this spring to get out and enjoy everything that the season has to offer. Although it hasn’t been as warm here in the city, there have been a few days that are absolutely perfect.
Avery loves being outside, especially now that she can run around. I want her to get her fix before it gets too hot for us to be outside for an extended period of time. We will do things on our own and as an entire family. There are so many fun things to do with your baby this spring! Get out and enjoy it!
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- 15 Memorial Day Dresses for Baby Girl
- It’s the Little Things: 10 Mom Moments I’ll Cherish Forever
- 10 Precious Moments Between Sisters
- 30 Boy Names for Girls
- 10 Mother and Daughter Matching Outfits for Mother’s Day
- 11 Ways to Spend Mother’s Day with Your Family
- My Favorite Photos from Avery’s 14th Month
- Spring’s Hottest Toys for Baby and Toddler
- 20 Gifts on my Mother’s Day Wish List
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Babble Baby.