The perfect Valentine’s Day out for your baby girl wouldn’t be complete without a little extra topping! A Valentine’s Day headband, of course. I am a big fan of headbands, bows and all of the above. My girls always have a headband or something in their hair when we leave the house. Even if I forget, they remind me. Little creatures of habit. While I was picking up some headbands from Banner Boutique I came across a few really cute ones. Who doesn’t love hearts, bows, pinks and all things girly? Totally girly girl here, so you know I always buy way too many.
Which one do you LOVE for Valentine’s Day?
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’129712′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- 8 Adorable Valentine’s Day Pretties for Baby Girl
- 8 Darling Little Boy Must-Haves for Baby Boy
- “Propping Up Grayson” Behind-the-Scences of My Little’s Photo Shoot
- 12 Nurseries Full of Vintage Flair
- 10 Steal-Worthy Ideas for Your Nursery
- 10 Stylish Planners for 2013
- Grayson is 3 Months! 14 Favorite Photos This Month
- 2012 via Instagram: A Year in Review (Photos)
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands