Meet Grayson. The little 5-month-old baby I am always talking about on here. Grayson arrived to us after a very long high-risk pregnancy that I am sure most of you followed. Of course, I probably should have carried my Nikon around with me for the day to capture his entire routine but for now – I am sharing with you his daily routine and his life as a baby over the last few weeks.
He loves eating baby food, being snuggled and laughing. He sleeps like a king and hardly ever cries unless something is seriously wrong. He is 15 pounds of pure joy! From kisses from sisters to bath time bliss and learning to sit up — here is a peek inside Grayson’s world.
I am thankful I have my iPhone and my sister/nanny/assistant to help capture just how he spends most of his days.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’131148′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom