A few weeks ago, I styled a really fun first birthday themed shoot for a special girl – and now I am sharing all my tips and tricks to inspire your party, just in time for Spring. You may remember taking a look behind-the-scenes but now – it’s time to reveal the real thing.
For those of you who have babies getting ready to turn the big number 1 – a shabby chic first birthday is perfect for the coming months. It is a fairly easy DIY party theme. You can shop flea markets and thrift stores from unique finds and the color palette is beautiful for warmer weather too! Especially if you are having it outside. In just a few easy steps you can create a beautiful first birthday that everyone will love — baby included! And this shabby chic theme is perfect.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’130915′
Photos taken by Stephanie Zahn of Caught Fire Photography
Head over to cupcakeMAG Littles for even more pictures too!
Make your party planning a little easier: Shopping lists for moms!
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom