Having a new baby doesn’t mean you can’t host a little get-together for the big game. The key is to keep the menu simple. Since Super Bowl XLV is here in Dallas/Fort Worth, we are going with this drool-inducing, low-maintenance Texas-style feast…
- Queso, Guacamole, Chips and Salsa
- A Classic Chili with the fixins’ to make Frito pie & Chili dogs
- Store-bought Tamales
- Texas Caviar (aka Bean Salad/Dip) – a healthy and easy veggie option
- For dessert? Peach Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream (Blue Bell if you can find it)
- And Shiner Bock and Dr. Pepper to drink, of course.
Get all the details on this Super Easy, Super Tasty, Super Bowl Spread and more in this great article.