Just like for Christmas, we love decorating for every Holiday! And Valentine’s Day is no different. The stores are filled with pretties that swoon you right in. The pinks, reds, all the love and ruffles — you buy them even if you have no reason to! Target is good at doing that. But one thing that is fun is decorating around the home — nursery included! I love placing little Valentine’s Day touches around my little’s room. From pretty garland, to adding a love-inspired art print to the wall, or maybe even a heart blanket over the rocker.
How will you be decorating for Valentine’s Day?
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’129758′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- 8 Adorable Valentine’s Day Pretties for Baby Girl
- 8 Darling Little Boy Must-Haves for Baby Boy
- “Propping Up Grayson” Behind-the-Scences of My Little’s Photo Shoot
- 12 Nurseries Full of Vintage Flair
- 10 Steal-Worthy Ideas for Your Nursery
- 10 Stylish Planners for 2013
- Grayson is 3 Months! 14 Favorite Photos This Month
- 2012 via Instagram: A Year in Review (Photos)
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands