Just like for Christmas, we love decorating for every Holiday! And Valentine’s Day is no different. The stores are filled with pretties that swoon you right in. The pinks, reds, all the love and ruffles — you buy them even if you have no reason to! Target is good at doing that. But one thing that is fun is decorating around the home — nursery included! I love placing little Valentine’s Day touches around my little’s room. From pretty garland, to adding a love-inspired art print to the wall, or maybe even a heart blanket over the rocker.
How will you be decorating for Valentine’s Day?
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’129758′
Chalkboard Art 1 of 8For those that have a chalkboard wall in the nursery or playroom -- here is a super-cute quote for it!
Chalkboard art inspiration from Hearts and Crafts Boutique
Heart Light Switch Cover 2 of 8Spruce up the room for the holiday with a light switch cover.
Light switch cover Modern Switch for $8
Heart Mobile 3 of 8
Pom Pom Garland 4 of 8This would look so cute hung securely over the crib or across the wall.
Pom Pom garland from The Fickle Felt Tree for $20
Hoop Art 5 of 8How cute is this print? I love hoop art! It is the perfect little touch to decorate the nursery.
Hoop art from Merriweather Council for $12
Love Art 6 of 8Add a little piece of art to your gallery wall with a little love.
Chalk style art from Grace Words by Melanie for $50
Chevron Heart Pillow 7 of 8Add this little heart to the reading nook or rocker!
Chevron heart pillow from The House of Hardy for $10
Heart Garland 8 of 8String this across the ceiling, window or across the front of the crib. So cute!
Heart garland from Pottery Barn Kids for $39.50
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- 8 Adorable Valentine’s Day Pretties for Baby Girl
- 8 Darling Little Boy Must-Haves for Baby Boy
- “Propping Up Grayson” Behind-the-Scences of My Little’s Photo Shoot
- 12 Nurseries Full of Vintage Flair
- 10 Steal-Worthy Ideas for Your Nursery
- 10 Stylish Planners for 2013
- Grayson is 3 Months! 14 Favorite Photos This Month
- 2012 via Instagram: A Year in Review (Photos)
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands