The 4th of July became one of my favorite holidays when I started having children. I am THAT Mom who dresses them all up in red, white and blue from head to toe. I get so excited putting together their outfits and continuing our tradition each year. And yes, my husband rolls his eyes for days.
Every year we head to the same lake near our house to set-up for the festivities. We visit our favorite Mexican restaurant, Don Pablos, which is right on the lake with our good friends. We grab a bite and enjoy people watching until the fireworks begin. It’s nothing fancy, but it’s fun time together and the kids love it.
It’s hard to believe the patriotic holiday is just a few weeks away! Is it me or summer just flying by? From onesies, headbands, rompers, and all the cute boy stuff too; I’ve done the shopping for you!
See all of Casi’s Babble posts here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 8 Tips for a Stress-Free Car Trip with Baby
- 8 Ways to Keep Baby Safe in the Sun
- 10 Tips for Breastfeeding While Traveling
- 8 Tips for Traveling with Baby
- 16 Trendy and Cute Baby Onesies
- Our Troubles with the A Words: Asthma, Allergies and Acid Reflux
- 14 Adorable DIY Projects for Baby
- Bellini Baby and Newport Cottages Collaborate for The Stella Collection
- My Week via Instagram (Photos)