My family is on vacation in Florida for the week and we made a quick trip to Orlando to go to Disney World. The last time we went to Disney World, Avery had just turned one and didn’t quite get the concept of how magical it really is. Now Avery is nearly 17 months and it was the perfect age for her to get to experience the parks.
We tried to make the most of our weekend and visited three parks during our trip. It was a lot for our family to pack in, but it was completely worth it. Avery had so much fun meeting the characters and riding on all of the different rides. You couldn’t wipe the smile off of her face if you tried.
Check out a few photos of Avery’s trip to Disney.
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- 11 Handmade Summer Dresses for Baby Girl
- 10 High Chairs for Small Spaces
- 10 Things my 16 Month Old Loves to do
- 16 Stylish Babies to Follow on Instagram
- 5 Ways to Help Your Baby Stop Biting
- 15 Baby Book Apps to Document Baby’s Milestones
- Babble Blogger Favorites: Best New Strollers of Summer 2013
- 17 Sweet Sisterly Moments
- Taking Baby Berry Picking (PHOTOS)
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Babble Baby.