It’s hard to believe that a month has passed since I welcomed my second little girl into the world. I think this month has gone by considerably faster than with my first, probably due to the fact that I am running around after a toddler.
This month has been full of love, laughter, and of course some sleepless nights. Avery has such a great disposition and is the sweetest little girl. She’s very easy going and is not much of a crier (thank goodness.)
I wasn’t very good at documenting my first daughter’s pictures or milestones month by month, so I told myself that this time around I am going to do much better.
Month One Fun Facts:
- She weighs 8.2 lbs and is up two pounds from her birth weight. (25th percentile)
- She is 20.5 inches and is two inches longer than she was at birth. (50th percentile)
- She does not like sleeping in her co-sleeper and would much rather sleep on my chest.
- She’s a great eater and loves to nurse.
- Her swing is one of her favorite things and will help soothe her in almost any situation.
- Her longest night of sleep was 5 hours. (She was two weeks old and she hasn’t done it since)
- She sleeps an average of 4 hours a night at a time. (So much better than her sister was)
- She loves going for walks in her stroller and will sleep through all of the loud sounds that the NYC streets have to offer.
- She loves the make noises and grunt. I’ve never met a baby that is so vocal at such a young age.
- She loves to sleep with her hands by her head.
- She does not like to be swaddled.
With my phone next to me all the time, I’ve taken so many pictures of Avery over the past month. Check out some of my favorites: