Avery is 2 Months Old!Lauren Jimeson
Last Friday we celebrated Avery’s two month birthday. I know it’s so cliche to say, but these past two months have flown by. I love being able to be home with Avery everyday and watch her grow right before my eyes.
Avery is getting so much more fun as the time passes. Now that she is awake more during the day she loves to be entertained, especially by her sister.
I’ve compiled some of the fun and exciting things that Avery has done over the past month. I love to do this each month (here’s month one) so I can document how she is growing.
Month Two Fun Facts:
- She weighs 9lbs 8oz (25th percentile)
- She is 21.25 inches (25th percentile)
- She absolutely loves to smile, especially when she wakes up in the morning.
- She’s already a talker and loves to have “conversations” with me. Her favorite time to talk to me is while I am changing her diaper.
- Her swing is one of her favorite places to be.
- She smiled for the first time this month!
- She is not a big napper.
- Her sister is already becoming her best friend and she loves to look at her.
- She is still a great sleeper and now averages around 5-6 hours a night.
- The longest she has slept is 7 1/2 hours.
- She is quite the mover when she sleeps and will sometimes end up on the complete opposite side of her bassinet (which she is now a little bit more comfortable with)
- She is almost on somewhat of a schedule at night and falls asleep between 9-10pm.
- She loves being held.
- Just recently, she has really started to like bath time.
- She received her first bottle this month and took to it really well.
- She does not like to be put down for extended periods of time.
- She loves when her sister holds her.
Here are some of my favorite photos from Avery’s second month:
Easter Morning 1 of 10Easter morning getting ready to find their Easter baskets.
Happy Easter! 2 of 10Me and my two girls dressed up!
Good Morning! 3 of 10This is how she wakes up in the morning. With a huge smile on her face. I am so blessed.
First Train Ride 4 of 10It had been so long since I had taken the subway (I am terrified to do it alone with the two girls.) Luckily my husband tagged along this time. Avery loved it and the vibration from the train. She was asleep moments after I took this photo.
Smiley Girl 5 of 10She is so happy all of the time and loves to smile.
First Bottle 6 of 10We introduced the bottle this month and Avery took to it really well. Her big sister, Harlan, was so excited because she loves to help.
Two Smiley Girls 7 of 10This is the only picture I have of BOTH girls smiling. You don't want to know how long it took to get this shot!
Teething Is No Fun 8 of 10She started drooling and blowing spit bubbles this month. Our doctor confirmed our suspicions, she's teething. I love the look on her face in this picture as she gnaws on her fist.
What Are You Doing Mom? 9 of 10Her facial expression in this picture says it all!
I’m Two Months Old! 10 of 10This shot was so much harder to get than last months because she moves so much more!