She is quickly getting out of her newborn stage and is much more of a baby now (even in the way she looks.) She is alert and very aware of everything around her. She’s definitely getting more fun as she gets older.
Check out some of her fun facts from the month and our favorite photos, after the jump!
Month Three Fun Facts:
- She weighs 10 lbs 11 oz (she gained over a pound this month!)
- She is 23.5 inches in height (she grew over 2 inches and jumped from the 25th to 75th percentile for height!)
- She has finally learned to sleep through the night in her bassinet, although she still prefers naps in her swing or stroller.
- She loves to have you hold her hands to that she can stand up and strengthen her legs.
- She’s not a fan of tummy time or being on her stomach at all.
- She is a big talker. One of her favorite things to do is to sit on someone’s lap and just talk back and forth.
- She is a big drooler.
- She loves to have her hands in her mouth.
- She loves going for walks in the stroller with the hood down so she can see what’s around her.
Here are some of my favorite photos from Avery’s third month:
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- CDC Says Most Moms Don’t Meet Their Breastfeeding Goal
- 3 Months Old And Still Dealing with a Blocked Tear Duct
- Let the Jealousy Begin