With summer well under way, you might be looking for a new ride for your little one. We showed you our favorite strollers that debuted in the spring, and it’s time for us to let you know our picks for the best strollers for summer. With new strollers and updates to some of our favorites, this season definitely does not disappoint.
Whether you want something that is easy to travel with on family vacations over the next few months, or something that will fit your new little bundle of joy expected to arrive soon, we have you covered. Check out our favorite new strollers for summer 2013!
And for our overall picks, check out our top strollers of 2013!
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- 12 Stylish Summer Sandals for Babies
- 12 Cute Sun Hats for Babies
- 6 Tips for a Successful Road Trip for a Baby Who Doesn’t Like the Car
- Dad Photoshops Baby into Funny Situations
- Bright and Sunny: 10 Sunglasses for Baby to Keep Them Protected
- 10 Ways for Dad and Baby to Spend Father’s Day
- 10 Items to Bring on an Airplane for Baby and Toddler
- 25 Personalized Father’s Day Gifts
- 12 New Must Have Baby Products
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Babble Baby.