This last month you:
• Tasted ice cream (actually, it was just yogurt, frozen.)
• Said “Nana” & “Buh-bye.”
• Tried bread.
• Saw fireworks and a parade.
• Love to sing like Ariel.
• Started sleeping on your side.
• Started attaching to your new blankie.
• Learned to lean forward from a sitting position to tummy.
• Mimic like a pro.
• Became amazing at feeding yourself Cheerios and Graduate Puffs.
• Jump up and down, legs and arms, and start singing with the chorister in church.
• Lean out of others’ arms to have Mommy hold you.
• First started crying when being put to sleep in the crib, realizing you are alone.
• Became partial to full-colored hair. (Cries for the gray-haireds.)
• Became a pro drinking out of a straw.
I love you baby girl. Can’t wait to see what you learn this month.
How do these moms celebrate their baby? 10 International Traditions to Welcome Baby!