'Baby & Me': Hilarious New Commercial Features Dancing Babies (VIDEO)Lauren Jimeson
You may remember the Evian commercial that went viral in 2009, “Roller Babies” which featured babies on roller skates dancing and doing tricks. According to Business Insider, the commercial holds the Guinness World Record for most viral video ad of all time. There is something about babies dancing and doing moves that we know they can’t do that absolutely catches the attention of everyone.
Evian has taken notes from the success of that ad and released a new video that has already gone viral. It’s gotten over 21 million views since its release on YouTube on Friday. The commercial features adults seeing their reflections as babies and then the dancing begins. The babies dance in sync with the adult reflections. Although the commercial is a must watch, I don’t know how likely it is going to make me want to buy Evian water.
One things for sure, these babies have moves.
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- Ditch the Baby Book and Display Baby’s First Year
- Shared Spaces: A Look into Avery and Harlan’s Shared Nursery
- My Favorite Photos from Avery’s 13th Month
- 10 Urban Moms to Follow on Instagram
- Best New Strollers: Spring 2013
- 10 Essentials for Traveling With Kids
- Avery’s Easter Weekend (PHOTOS)
- 5 Signs Your Baby Might Be Ready to Drop a Nap
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Being Pregnant and Baby’s First Year.