I am a little obsessed with one of the newest trends that I am pretty sure will be carrying over from Winter into Spring this season. Let me introduce you to chambray. Basically, it looks like a light-weight denim. It is currently my favorite thing to pair under a sweater, with leggings, or dress it up with a bow-tie. We all know I love my bow-ties for the boy. I’ve picked up a few different pieces for all 5 of my littles. But last week, a few of my favorite pieces were in the baby department! You can guarantee I grabbed them up because I swear, they sell out so quickly. It’s definitely a hot trend for both mom and baby!
Get your shop on! Tell me: Which chambray item is your favorite?
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’129704′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- 8 Adorable Valentine’s Day Pretties for Baby Girl
- 8 Darling Little Boy Must-Haves for Baby Boy
- “Propping Up Grayson” Behind-the-Scences of My Little’s Photo Shoot
- 12 Nurseries Full of Vintage Flair
- 10 Steal-Worthy Ideas for Your Nursery
- 10 Stylish Planners for 2013
- Grayson is 3 Months! 14 Favorite Photos This Month
- 2012 via Instagram: A Year in Review (Photos)
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands