I am so super-excited to celebrate Grayson’s first Easter in a few weeks! Of course there isn’t really a ton of things you can put in a 5-month-old’s Easter basket. No chocolate bunnies or peeps here.
I’ve been looking for cute little bunny stuffed animals, baby toys, and just springtime inspired cutest pretties to fill his Easter basket with. In my house, the Easter bunny has a lot of work because we have 5 littles. So we really plan ahead when it comes time to filling the baskets which most of the time overflow into a mini-Christmas. I’ve always loved holidays, especially when I can buy gifts, so Easter is something I get excited for as a Mom. I love playing the Easter bunny.
So what exactly do you put in your little one’s Easter basket? I am sharing with you my favorites including a few I’ve picked up for Grayson too!
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’131040′
Looking for more ideas? Fill the basket with more must-have baby toys!
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 14 Must-Have Baby Items I Can’t Wait to Buy for Spring
- Mom Style: 10 Flattering Spring Dresses for Every Style, Shape and Budget
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom
MORE ON BABBLE:
The most age-inappropriate baby gear (What were they thinking?!)
25 powerful photos of women giving birth
12 things your kids MUST see you do
25 things you should never do with your baby
The 7 dumbest things I thought before I had a kid