Last Saturday it was finally time to style a special shabby chic first birthday shoot that I’ve been working on for cupcakeMAG. For those of you who have little girls and springtime birthdays, this is such a fun theme! I had a blast planning it over the last few months. I worked with some amazing designers and vendors to create the perfect shabby chic-inspired birthday that would, in turn, inspire others to DIY their own! While I await the pictures from the photographer with all of the fun details, I thought it would be fun to share with what went on behind-the-scenes! Don’t mind the iPhone photos.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’130561′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom