When traveling with baby, if I’ve learned nothing else it’s the importance of bringing a travel crib. Trust me: You won’t regret it — especially if you’re heading to the beach this summer! In fact, it’s on my 15 Essentials for the Beach list. Not only is a travel crib a safe place for baby to nap and sleep on the go, it’s great to have poolside and under the umbrella when you’re in the sand.
It’s also a nice extra hand so baby can spend some independent time playing with his or her favorite toys. Keep in mind, a travel crib is worth the investment because it’s something you can really use for the next few years! You’d be surprised as how much you may use it at home too.
Here are 6 of the BEST modern travel cribs to snag this summer!
See all of Casi’s Babble posts here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 10 Must-Have Beachwear Must-Haves for Baby Boy
- 15 Beach Day Essentials for Baby
- 10 Spring Baby Style Trends
- 12 Cool Ways to Show Off Instagrams of Baby
- 25 Inspiring Baby Photos
- Grayson is 7-Months-Old: 14 Of My Favorite Photos This Month
- Mother’s Day Style: Coordinating Outfits for Mom and Baby
- 15 Personalized Mother’s Day Gifts
- 10 Inspiring Ideas for Organizing the Nursery
- 12 Must-Have Eco-Friendly Finds for Baby
- 10 Mom Bloggers Style to Stalk Now