Toys can be a great way to keep your baby entertained and help them learn new things. I had a chance to check out the Toy Fair here in New York City, which showcases the latest and greatest toys from brands all across the world.
With Avery still in the baby stage, I was on the lookout for baby toys that stood out for their educational value, uniqueness, and overall fun!
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- My Favorite Etsy Shops For First Birthday Decorations
- 15 Great Gifts for Baby’s First Birthday
- My Favorite Photos from Avery’s 11th Month
- 10 Things NOT to do When Traveling Alone with Children
- 12 Ways to Beat the Winter Blues With Your Baby
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Being Pregnant and Baby’s First Year.