As a parent, I take photos of my girls all the time. I want them to remember the little moments in life and not just the big ones. I don’t consider myself a photographer, but I do enjoy learning how to capture the moments so that they will tell the best story years from now when the girls look at them.
Although my girls will have a lot of photos to look at, they won’t have anything as amazing as the photos that Emil Nyström has taken of his daughter. Nyström, a photographer from Sweden, has found a way to creatively capture moments in his daughter Signhild’s life. Nyström takes photos of his daughter and then uses photoshop to but her into funny situations. He gets his wife and others involved when working on the shoots, depending on how elaborate they are. His work is absolutely incredible.
Take a look for yourself:
To see more of Emil’s amazing photography, please visit his website.
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- Bright and Sunny: 10 Sunglasses for Baby to Keep Them Protected
- 10 Ways for Dad and Baby to Spend Father’s Day
- 10 Items to Bring on an Airplane for Baby and Toddler
- 25 Personalized Father’s Day Gifts
- Fawn Shoppe: Stylish Clothes for Your Stylish Baby (GIVEAWAY)
- 12 New Must Have Baby Products
- Avery Goes to the Beach (PHOTOS)
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Babble Baby.