DIY BABY! 7 Things You Should Make NowCasi Densmore-Koon
With 5 littles, I don’t nearly have the freedom I wish I had, but every so often I get the chance to tackle a fun craft or DIY project. While browsing some of my favorite blogs and Pinterest, of course I came across a few really fun ideas to make for babies! Some are super-easy and some may take some skill but they are all worth taking the time out of the day for a weekend project or crafting hour!
Whether it’s for the nursery or a little baby style, it is always fun to be a little creative and make something for baby!
Which one will you be adding to your DIY Pinterest board?
Gauze Swaddle Blankets 1 of 7A great DIY tutorial on how you can create really great swaddle blankets -- a must-have for an infant.
See the tutorial on Dana Made It
Barn Door Baby Gate 2 of 7I can't wait for my husband to make this! Thank you Pinterest! This is much prettier to look at in the home than a plastic baby gate.
See the tutorial on Remodelaholic
Baby Tights 3 of 7Would you ever know that you can make baby tights from an old tee shirt!
See the tutorial on Made By Rae
Nursery Art 4 of 7My favorite quote for the nursery turned into art!
See the tutorial on Words of Williams
Rainy Cloud Mobile 5 of 7It may require a little skill for this one but, it is so worth it!
See the tutorial on Blog A La Cart
Simple and Sweet Garland 6 of 7This is such a sweet and simple DIY garland which would be perfect for the nursery or a first birthday party!
See the tutorial on Creature Comforts
Hanger Dividers 7 of 7Little baby clothes getting easily unorganized in the closet which is why these hangers are perfect!
See the tutorial on See Sew and Seedlings
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- 8 Adorable Valentine’s Day Pretties for Baby Girl
- 8 Darling Little Boy Must-Haves for Baby Boy
- “Propping Up Grayson” Behind-the-Scences of My Little’s Photo Shoot
- 12 Nurseries Full of Vintage Flair
- 10 Steal-Worthy Ideas for Your Nursery
- 10 Stylish Planners for 2013
- Grayson is 3 Months! 14 Favorite Photos This Month
- 2012 via Instagram: A Year in Review (Photos)
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands