In honor of Dr. Seuss’ birthday tomorrow I thought I would take a minute to honor him. I’ve been reading his books since I can remember. We have quite the collection. I couldn’t probably recite Go Dog Go and Green Eggs and Ham in my head. He has been inspiring and our little one’s for as long as I can remember.
Dr. Seuss has now inspired art quotes, birthday parties, baby clothes, newborn props, and even nursery designs. He will always be such an inspiration with the positive message he sends. And everyone loves Dr. Seuss! I couldn’t believe how many baby items inspired by him are out there too!
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’130594′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom