Today I was introduced to the newest portable crib from Guava Family — The Lotus. The all-new everywhere crib ($199) is perfect for family vacations, weekends away or just when you’re heading to a friends house. It provides a safe haven for baby when you’re on-the-go.
Here are a few of my favorite things about The Lotus:
– Machine washable! Yes, this is one of the best things for a mom to hear. The Lotus cover is removeable and machine washable. Total score!
– Sleek, Modern and Pretty defines this portable crib. Forget those old-school pack n’ plays, The Lotus has art-inspired graphics, soft fabrics, clean lines and modern colors.
– It fits right on your back so you can easily take it with you. Once you’re ready to set up, it’s simple and can be done in less than just 15 seconds. All you have to do is unfold the legs, pull it out of the bag, open it up, and place the mattress into the base and you’re ready to go! I love how the top rail locks automatically too.
– It truly is an everywhere crib. It is light and easy to carry wherever baby takes you. It’s more than just a travel crib — you’ll want to take it everywhere. Plus, if you’re heading on a plane — it’s considered carry on.
– I love the super-cool side door that you can un-zip to get right down on your baby’s level. It doesn’t feel like a prison and once they fall asleep you can just zip it right up.
Love it? Well, you can win it below!
Enter to win below!
1. To enter, leave a comment on the post below telling us why you’d love this portable crib.
2. Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
3. This Giveaway entry period starts on Thursday, Feb. 28th at 1:00:01 AM EST and ends on Thursday, March 7th at 11:59:59 PM EST.
4. We will choose a potential winner in a random drawing on or about Friday, March 8th and send notice to that person via email. If you are a potential winner but fail to claim your prize within 10 days of us sending you notice or are otherwise in non-compliance with the Giveaway rules, then we will choose an alternate winner.
5. We will announce the winner here on or about Friday, March. 8th at 12:00 PM EST.
6. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Odds will depend on the number of eligible entries. See the complete general rules and eligibility requirements that apply to all Giveaways here.
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 8 St. Patty’s Day Headbands for Baby Girl
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom