Having two little girls makes shopping for them so much fun. My three year-old Harlan has just gotten to the age that she loves to go shopping with me to pick out her clothes and clothes for Avery. If she could have it her way, the girls would have on the exact same outfits every single day.
I am always on the hunt for stylish and unique baby clothes for the girls. I was so excited to find Fawn Shoppe, an online luxury boutique for children’s apparel and accessories. The store is based out of New York City and was started by a mom who has a little girl of her own. Each item on Fawn Shoppe’s site is hand selected from American and European designers. They are a luxury boutique, so you can expect some of the clothes to be a little bit more expensive than you would see in a store at the mall. But there is a great range of both clothes and prices, so you are bound to find something that will fit the needs of both you and your little one. Fawn Shoppe has clothes for both boys and girls with sizes that range from newborn to six years old.
Kristin, the owner of Fawn Shoppe, was generous enough to send the girls an outfit from her boutique for the girls to wear to my brother’s graduation in Florida. I’ve had the outfits for weeks and was itching at the chance for them to put them on. I almost started crying when I saw them together in the outfits because they were absolutely adorable.
Take a look at the outfits that the girls wore from Fawn Shoppe as well as my other favorites from the boutique. Then check out how you can win a gift card of your own to spend online at Fawn Shoppe!
Enter to win a $50 gift card to Fawn Shoppe so that you can do some shopping for your little one!
1. To enter, leave a comment on the post below telling us what item from Fawn Shoppe you would love to buy for your little one!
2. Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
3. This Giveaway ends on Wednesday, June 12th at 11:59:59 PM EST.
4. We will choose a potential winner in a random drawing on or about Wednesday, June 12th and send notice to that person via email. If you are a potential winner but fail to claim your prize within 10 days of us sending you notice or are otherwise in non-compliance with the Giveaway rules, then we will choose an alternate winner.
5. We will announce the winner here on or about Friday, June 21st at 12:00 PM EST.
6. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Odds will depend on the number of eligible entries. See the complete general rules and eligibility requirements that apply to all Babble giveaways here.
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- 12 New Must Have Baby Products
- Avery Goes to the Beach (PHOTOS)
- 10 Adorable Swimsuits for Baby Girl
- 8 Things to do With Your Baby This Spring
- It’s the Little Things: 10 Mom Moments I’ll Cherish Forever
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Babble Baby.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I did receive clothes for review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.