WINNER: ADRIANA How cute is this Fisher-Price Penguin Pal bath tub? Babble is giving it away, plus a whole assortment of bath products valued at $100!
Bath time is becoming one of my most valued and enjoyed times each day with my baby girls. However, recently the oldest, 8-month-old Sandy, has decided that she wants to stand throughout her bath time. I thought I’d be able to train her otherwise by now. Each time she stands-up, I sit her back down and firmly say, “Sit down!” and then immediately try to engage her with a bath toy. It’s been a major fail. Sandy squirms straight out of my hands and right back up to her feet before I even get her bum to touch the tub. I end up exhausted, frustrated, and panicked that she’s going to crack her head open at any minute.
Any idea on how to get a baby to sit in the bath?!
How to Enter
1. To enter, leave a comment on the post below telling me your advice for keeping Sandy seated during bath time!
2. Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
3. This Giveaway ends on Wednesday, July 3rd at 9 AM EST.
4. We will choose a potential winner in a random drawing on or about July 3rd and send notice to that person via email. If you are a potential winner but fail to claim your prize within 10 days of us sending you notice or are otherwise in non-compliance with the Giveaway rules, then we will choose an alternate winner.
5. We will announce the winner here on or about July 3rd at 3 PM EST.
6. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Odds will depend on the number of eligible entries See the complete general rules and eligibility requirements that apply to all Giveaways here.
You can also follow Rebecca on her blog here.