Wow. Time is seriously flying. I can’t believe Grayson turned three months old on Monday. I feel like I just wrote his two month update yesterday. He doesn’t get a check-up again until he is 4 months old, and knock on wood, we haven’t been to the doctor’s in almost 3 weeks. Go us! This is a big jump from last month. He was just shy of 10 lbs, but now I am sure he is close to 12. He is getting so big! He smiles now on demand. My favorite. He is still sleeping 8 hours a night. I know, I am a lucky gal. He is eating almost 4 oz. now and hardly spitting up. We are so thankful for his new dose of Prevacid. Other big news? He is off the heart monitor. Yay! So far, so good. We haven’t had any major issues, and all is great this month! We are gearing up for his big 3 month photo shoot tomorrow with the amazing photographer, Kim Flores, so I can’t wait to share that with you. I love being able to photograph another milestone as he is now 3 months. Hoping we get tons of smiles!
Go take a look through some of my favorite snapshots this month. Hopefully I will be able to fill you in with nothing but good news next month, too!
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’128981′
Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co.
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 2012 via Instagram: A Year in Review (Photos)
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands
- New Years Eve Plans? Wearing Sequin Heels and Dancing in My Living Room
- 6 Reasons I Am Grateful For 2012
- A Look Back at 2012: My Favorite Ramblings on Babble
- 10 Nurseries You Can’t Wait To Pin
- Grayson is Two Months Old!
- Facing Reality, Finding Faith and Being Thankful for the Little Things
- 3 Must-Read Tips for Working at Home Mompreneurs
- 10 Organized Yet Stylish Playrooms
- 14 Royal Inspired Must-Haves for Baby
- 12 Inspiring Must-See Nurseries