Grayson will be 4 months in just a few days. One of the things that comes with the next milestone is teething. According to Baby Center, most cut their first tooth between four and seven months. For my littles, this has never happened. I’ve got some slooowww teethers. My almost 3-year-old just got her last few teeth and my 20-month-old still has quite a few to go until she has all her chompers. That said, I don’t bank on Grayson sprouting any teeth soon. However, we have welcomed the drool! He is a big raspberry-blowing slobbering mess. Between spitting-up from his reflux and now the drool, I will be stocking up on bibs! And while I usually don’t buy a ton of fancy bibs (he goes through tons a day!) I still thought that I should buy a few for when we go out or he isn’t at home. Honestly, it just gives me a reason buy some really cute bibs!
Time to shop some of my favorite must-have bibs around!
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’129738′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- 8 Adorable Valentine’s Day Pretties for Baby Girl
- 8 Darling Little Boy Must-Haves for Baby Boy
- “Propping Up Grayson” Behind-the-Scences of My Little’s Photo Shoot
- 12 Nurseries Full of Vintage Flair
- 10 Steal-Worthy Ideas for Your Nursery
- 10 Stylish Planners for 2013
- Grayson is 3 Months! 14 Favorite Photos This Month
- 2012 via Instagram: A Year in Review (Photos)
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands