Hold On to Your Cloth Diapers!Danielle
I am kind of a cloth diaper junkie. And even more so since we are now cloth diapering two kids in our house 100% of the time. I have been back in the saddle for about two weeks now, and every day it just gets easier and easier.
The best part? Not having to buy diapers anymore or worrying about running out in the middle of the night. Although my hatred for laundry is as strong as ever.
Anyway! I have been expanding my collection over the past couple months since Addison was born. I originally started out with two full stashes of AppleCheeks which I still use daily. I also expanded to FuzziBunz and absolutely love them as well. I swear all the diapers I have tried out since I started, I have loved something about.
Now FuzziBunz is launching a whole new line of diapers. One size ELITE pocket diapers… just the fact that the line is called ELITE caught my attention from the get go!
They are also coming out with new training pants, and diapers with print on the butt! Because who doesn’t love funny sayings on diapers?
Some of the changes to the new diapers include:
- Quick Dry Fleece: Baby feels dryer longer and fleece stays nicer longer with less visible wear
- Easy-Replace Elastic Has Moved: The adjustable elastic’s buttons are now found inside the pocket so there are no buttons next to baby’s skin
- New Minky Inserts: Each diaper comes with two Minky Inserts (small and medium/large) adding the following benefits:
- Less odor than microfiber
- Less staining
- Trimmer fitting diaper with same amount of absorbency
- Streamlined front panel and snap design provides better fit with less leaking
Sounds awesome huh?
I am kind of excited for them to come out so I can give them a try! This week I ordered my first BumGenius 4.0 one sizes.
So check out some of the new FuzziBunz below!
Which are you most excited for?