Despite the fact that she isn’t likely to remember any of the little things we are doing to make the season special, it’s still fun, because we’re starting our own traditions as a family; traditions that we can continue as she gets older and actually starts to care about Christmas.
We don’t get too crazy with gifts, but we would like to make Christmas a fun and memorable time filled with festive events and quality time.
Here are some ways that we’re making our baby’s first Christmas extra special – hope it gives you some fun ideas for your little ones!
Lauren Hartmann is the founder of The Little Things We Do, a blog about life and adventures in Portland Oregon. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram or catch up on all of her posts here on Babble.
More from Lauren:
- Mom Style: Holiday Dress Edition
- 15 of the Cutest Christmas Pajamas For Babies
- 7 Shoes To Add Sparkle To Your Little Girl’s Holiday Outfit
- VIDEO: Mom Tip of the Week: How To Extend Your Time Between Hair Washings
- Conversations With Fern & Marley