One of my absolute favorite ever handmade designers, Amy of Little Hip Squeaks relaunched their brand this week with a serious bow-chicka-wow-wow. Selling on Etsy for over a year, she took a big step and launched her own website where you can purchase all of Amy’s adoring and ever-so-perfect designs. And forget made in china, LHS is sewn at their production facility in Brooklyn, NYC.
Little Hip Squeaks exclusively designs their fabrics and yes, Amy still ties all of her headbands which are always sold out into those adorable little bows. I’m obsessed and wish I could get my hands on one for myself! Headband perfection I tell ya’. I could go on and on about my love affair with LHS but instead, I will let this slideshow of new pretties enlighten your decision. Modern, cool and just the best. That is all.
Pssstttt……they are even having a sale right now!
Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 10 Photos of Our Day Filming American Blogger
- Royal Duds: 14 Ways to Dress Your Baby Like Royalty
- All Things Red, White and Blue: 20 Fourth of July Must-Haves for Baby
- 8 Tips for a Stress-Free Car Trip with Baby
- 8 Ways to Keep Baby Safe in the Sun
- 10 Tips for Breastfeeding While Traveling
- 8 Tips for Traveling with Baby
- 16 Trendy and Cute Baby Onesies
- Our Troubles with the A Words: Asthma, Allergies and Acid Reflux
- 14 Adorable DIY Projects for Baby