My post-baby hair can be defined pretty easily. It sucks.
With each baby, it’s gotten thinner. And thinner. And thinner. I would be lying if I said oh no, I don’t feel like I am balding. I literally loose chunks a day. Every time I wash it, it’s like I just cleaned my brush out. It’s really a sad situation and I am pretty sensitive because I used to have more self-confidence with my pre-baby hair but, no turning back. Sigh.
Let me introduce you to my savior of the hair department. Bellami Hair! Yes, I got hair extensions. The best part — they just clip-in! No hours at the salon, no glue, no hot mess of a disaster. I promise, you’ll have dream hair in 10 minutes flat, 30 if you decide to do the beachy wave look.
To be honest, if you need a change, a little boost of confidence in the hair department, extensions are a must. They aren’t just for party girls in their twenties. As a Mom, sometimes it takes a little thing to make a big difference and I’ve learned that you need to do things for YOU too.
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 12 Must-Have Eco-Friendly Finds for Baby
- 10 Mom Bloggers Style to Stalk Now
- Preparing for Grayson’s Surgery and the Chaos in Between
- My Week via Instagram
- 19 Photos from Grayson’s First Trip to the Cherry Blossoms
- Grayson’s Adventures with Sophie
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms