Today was the first time on the east coast, once the rain stopped, that a tease of Spring was upon us. I didn’t have to wear a jacket! This was super exciting, but it reminded me that I haven’t done much shopping for the warm months ahead. Last year at this time, I was buying maternity clothes, so I am happy to be back in the the non-preggers section of the store and I’m excited to stock-up and add to my wardrobe now that I am not pregnant.
For me, during the Spring, the easiest way to look easily put together in an instant is with a dress. You can dress it up, dress it down, add fun accessories - a belt, statement necklace - you can make the look yours as you head off to the playground. When you throw on a dress, you instantly looked polished and well put together. And honestly, I think it is easier to throw on a dress than squeeze into your skinnies. Right? I am all about the perfect dress!
I’ve narrowed down my favorite choices that will flatter any shape, style and budget!
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’130973′
For a full collection of mom maternity style, visit Baby Zone!
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom
MORE ON BABBLE:
17 fashion trends that need to disappear NOW
25 beauty products you can make in your kitchen
6 steps to a glowing complexion
25 pretty hairstyles that take under 10 minutes
11 tips for dressing a not-slim body