Happy New Year! There is no doubt that 2012 proved to be a blessed year for my family. In March of 2012 we welcomed Avery Rose into our family and couldn’t have been happier. Avery has brought so much joy to our family.
From her incredibly easy birth (I know, I was very lucky) to her very easy going personality, Avery has been the perfect fit for our family. She is such a joy in our lives and amazes me everyday with her super bubbly personality.
As we say goodbye to 2012 and hello to 2013, I wanted to look back on some of my favorite moments with Avery from this past year. She’s proof that 2012 was a year to remember!
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- Avery Meets Santa! (Photos)
- 5 Ways I Increased My Milk Supply in One Week
- Is our Breastfeeding Journey Over?
- 20 Heartwarming Moments Between Sisters
- A Glimpse into Avery’s First Holiday Photo Shoot
- 6 Fun Holiday Travel Tips to Keep You and Your Baby Entertained
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Being Pregnant and Baby’s First Year.