Avery had a big month last month. We were traveling three weeks out of the month and she was such a trooper on all of our plane rides and crazy schedule from being away from home. She made the most of our time in Florida and really could adapt to being a little suburban girl.
Although I’m not doing anymore of our monthly photo shoots, I still like to look back and reflect on this past month that I’ve spent with Avery. It gives me a chance to just stop and enjoy all of the great times that I get to experience with her. It’s fun to see how much she is growing and learning.
This month has brought out so much more of an emerging toddler and less of my little baby. She is starting to talk so much more and even use more sign language.
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- 10 Urban Moms to Follow on Instagram
- Best New Strollers: Spring 2013
- 10 Essentials for Traveling With Kids
- Avery’s Easter Weekend (PHOTOS)
- 5 Signs Your Baby Might Be Ready to Drop a Nap
- Things to do in New York City With Kids, Big and Small
- 12 Months of Avery’s Photo Shoots
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Being Pregnant and Baby’s First Year.