Avery turned 15 months old last week. It’s so amazing to watch and compare how she grows each month. She is definitely exiting the baby stage and is becoming more and more of a toddler. She is talking all the time and she can really get her message across when she wants something. Her favorite thing to do is play with her sister. Those girls are always laughing and running around together. It is an absolute joy to watch.
We also went for Avery’s 15 month check-up this month. The doctor said that she is meeting and exceeding all of her milestones. We also had a a major breakthrough in her weight issue. It’s something that I’ve been waiting to find out for a long time and I was so relieved after the appointment. Avery’s 15th month proved to be another great month with so many great memories.
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- Dad Photoshops Baby into Funny Situations
- Bright and Sunny: 10 Sunglasses for Baby to Keep Them Protected
- 10 Ways for Dad and Baby to Spend Father’s Day
- 10 Items to Bring on an Airplane for Baby and Toddler
- 25 Personalized Father’s Day Gifts
- Fawn Shoppe: Stylish Clothes for Your Stylish Baby (GIVEAWAY)
- 12 New Must Have Baby Products
- Avery Goes to the Beach (PHOTOS)
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Babble Baby.