I love to ooooooo and ahhhh over new baby products and cool new stuff. One of my favorite parts of being a blogger is finding out about the new and always expanding baby products to hit shelves. The last month has been filled with some of my favorite, must-have products to hit this Spring.
From a bottle that feels like an actual breast, to a babywearing shirt, and peel and stick hooks — there truly is something for everyone.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’131803′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Grayson’s Adventures with Sophie
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom