Each week here at Babble I love sharing my favorite nurseries with you–spaces that caught my eye, small details you can add into your own home, and so on. Last week I showed off pins I couldn’t wait to re-pin here. Today, it’s all about the vintage flair!
Soft color palettes, unique vintage finds, making old treasures new again — vintage is one of the most popular nursery themes, and it’s just oh-so-pretty on the eyes. Vintage is classic, at times elegant and even simple. But best of all, it has a warm and inviting feel and a comfortable style for your little. Forget retail! Browsing eBay, Etsy, thrift stores and flea markets are the perfect places for finding unique items for your space. Look for things you can re-vamp and give a second life to!
Click through for some pretty inspiration and ideas for your own vintage nursery.
Find more nursery inspiration & decorating tips at Baby Zone!
Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 10 Stylish Planners for 2013
- Grayson is 3 Months! 14 Favorite Photos This Month
- 2012 via Instagram: A Year in Review (Photos)
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands
- New Years Eve Plans? Wearing Sequin Heels and Dancing in My Living Room
- 6 Reasons I Am Grateful For 2012
- A Look Back at 2012: My Favorite Ramblings on Babble
- 10 Nurseries You Can’t Wait To Pin
- Grayson is Two Months Old!
- Facing Reality, Finding Faith and Being Thankful for the Little Things
- 3 Must-Read Tips for Working at Home Mompreneurs