Spring officially begins in 2 days! March 20th. And I am counting down for more sun rays and warm weather. With the change of the season comes a little re-vamping in my house. If you follow me on instagram you saw that my couch last night got a little almost Spring update. Yay! So exciting. I am currently adding a few more pops of color to Grayson’s nursery and other areas in my house. Just like a holiday, when springtime comes I think it is fun to add a touch of the season in your home.
Springtime is the best time to update, finish up the little details in the nursery, or maybe work on all those DIY projects you’ve been pinning and waiting to try out for baby. As I was searching for some inspiration myself I came across beautiful nurseries that remind me of spring; pastel pretties, fresh ideas, design elements, and new trends for the spring months.
Grab inspiration and gear for your baby’s nursery at Baby Zone!
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom
MORE ON BABBLE:
The most age-inappropriate baby gear (What were they thinking?!)
25 powerful photos of women giving birth
The 20 most outrageous kids’ bedrooms
10 things you should take OFF your baby registry
17 bizarrely fascinating baby portraits from the 1800s