Last week we officially welcomed Spring. YAY! You’ve survived your first winter with baby! But now, it’s time to spring clean the nursery. Pack away those winter clothes and pull-out the pretty dresses and sandals you’ve been dying to try on your little one. Spring cleaning can give you a lot more room as you rotate our blankets and winter clothes. But the fun part is sprucing up the space! Hide away the quilts for a lightweight blanket in a fresh-print and bright color, switch out a lamp or maybe rug — get ready to try all of those DIY projects you’ve been swooning over too!
Thanks to Pinterest it’s time to get motivated with the pins of the week to help inspire refreshing ideas to freshen up the nursery for Spring!
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’131364′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest! MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom