It is time for the pins of the week which means — it’s Friday! Wooo-hoooo. Who doesn’t love Friday? One of my favorite things about the end of the week is rounding up my favorite pins I’ve seen floating around Pinterest. With St. Patrick’s Day a week away from this Sunday, it is time for those last minute holiday inspirations! I am sure some of you, like me will be getting ready to celebrate baby’s first St. Patty’s Day! So why not take this last week to spruce up the nursery in green or make a cute art handprint! Thanks Pinterest for always inspiring us — especially during a holiday!
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’130833′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- Grayson is Five-Months-Old! (Photos)
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom