I was super-excited to be joining Kim Flores in her studio once again to document Grayson’s three month milestone. Yes, three months. The last time we spent time shooting with our amazing photographer (and my best friend) was Grayson’s newborn shoot. Talk about breathtaking photos! So, I couldn’t wait to see what was in store this time around. Kim is just amazing, so brilliant.
I prepared ahead of time with just a few things I wanted to include in the shoot but mostly, Kim does all the work. For one of the photos, it took a lot of serious patience getting Grayson to stay asleep while he was snuggled in a simple wrap. But I am sure the photo will be worth it!
I will say, she works hard. These photo shoots are anything but easy, especially to capture that perfect shot. But a few quick tips and helpful hands, it becomes quite a fun experience. A time I will forever cherish! Especially when your best friend, some good music and Starbucks is involved. I can’t wait to share the gallery with you.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’129186′
Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 12 Nurseries Full of Vintage Flair
- 10 Steal-Worthy Ideas for Your Nursery
- 10 Stylish Planners for 2013
- Grayson is 3 Months! 14 Favorite Photos This Month
- 2012 via Instagram: A Year in Review (Photos)
- All the Glitters: 8 Sparkly Headbands
- New Years Eve Plans? Wearing Sequin Heels and Dancing in My Living Room
- 6 Reasons I Am Grateful For 2012
- A Look Back at 2012: My Favorite Ramblings on Babble
- 10 Nurseries You Can’t Wait To Pin
- Grayson is Two Months Old!
- Facing Reality, Finding Faith and Being Thankful for the Little Things
- 3 Must-Read Tips for Working at Home Mompreneurs