Kate Middleton is just a few weeks shy of her due date and since the day she announced the pregnancy, everyone has been fascinated with her growing baby bump. We do know one thing. This will be one of the best-dressed babes in the world. I mean come on, look at her Mom. I wish I had half of her adorable wardrobe. Whether it’s a royal baby girl or a baby boy, Kate will most likely mix BabyGap with Barney’s on a budget us normal folks wouldn’t be able to even touch. But still, it’s fun to dream. And it’s okay if you secretly wish some of these come in your size… I know that I do.
See all of Casi’s Babble posts here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- All Things Red, White and Blue: 20 Fourth of July Must-Haves for Baby
- 8 Tips for a Stress-Free Car Trip with Baby
- 8 Ways to Keep Baby Safe in the Sun
- 10 Tips for Breastfeeding While Traveling
- 8 Tips for Traveling with Baby
- 16 Trendy and Cute Baby Onesies
- Our Troubles with the A Words: Asthma, Allergies and Acid Reflux
- 14 Adorable DIY Projects for Baby
- Bellini Baby and Newport Cottages Collaborate for The Stella Collection
- My Week via Instagram (Photos)