The Fox trend has been on the rise for quite sometime and it just keeps on going. I want to say I spotted in back in 2011, right around when owls and elephants were the animal of choice for everything. I am sure we all remember the major owl trend.
Well now it’s 2013 and the fox still seems to be the hottest animal trend on the market in the baby world From nursery décor to baby onesies and wall art, the furry animal is still on the prowl. If you’re a mom who constantly thinks of Swiper when you hear the word fox then I can promise, these adorable foxy items are much cuter than a bushy tailed fox.
What are your thoughts on the baby fox trend?
I’d love to hear!
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’130511′
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest! MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 8 St. Patty’s Day Headbands for Baby Girl
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom