Last week I reached out to some really inspiring bloggers to share tips on how they stay organized with baby. It got me thinking about new ways to organize the nursery and spruce up my own skills. From toys to baby clothes, it can really feel like that little sweet bundle is taking over every inch of the home. After reading through the tips from the featured bloggers, I started a Pinterest board to motivate myself. As always! Not that I really need any motivation, but I love seeing new ideas and making them come to life in our space. The warmer weather should hopefully start soon, which means my weekends will be filled with Spring cleaning, purging, decorating, etc. Especially since we are still un-packing into our new house. Nursery included. So who’s with me and ready to start organizing today?
Stay tuned……I plan to share my favorite, oh-so-pretty storage containers and things I use to keep the nursery organized.
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 12 Must-Have Eco-Friendly Finds for Baby
- 10 Mom Bloggers Style to Stalk Now
- Preparing for Grayson’s Surgery and the Chaos in Between
- My Week via Instagram
- 19 Photos from Grayson’s First Trip to the Cherry Blossoms
- Grayson’s Adventures with Sophie
- 12 Must-See Spring-Inspired Nurseries
- An Interview with My 10-Year-Old: Hilarious Thoughts on Life with 4 Siblings
- A Shabby Chic First Birthday (Photos)
- 8 Beauty Tips for Busy Moms