Joyfolie is one of my favorite designers for shoes but when you throw in caplets, dresses and hair accessories into the mix — it’s perfection. So today when I found out Joyfolio was going to be on sale on Gilt Groupe– I couldn’t wait! While some of the items are pricey at retail, the sale price is much more affordable for special occasions or for everyday. But when you see the shoes for tiny toes, you won’t mind breaking the budget with the most adorable shoes for baby. Her feet will be the cutest at playgroup. From peep toe and mary janes to floral flats — you’ll be swooning over these spring must-haves in no time. Prepare yourself. I am talking serious cuteness ahead.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’130524′
Not a member of Gilt Groupe? It’s free and easy to join here.
See all of Casi’s Babble post here, check her out on Spearmint Baby, The Party Dress, The Little Style File and Rags to Stitches. Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 8 St. Patty’s Day Headbands for Baby Girl
- Why You Should Save The Umbilical Cord After Birth to Create Art (Photos)
- Sibling Love: 15 Photos Between A Brother + His Sisters
- Hello Drool: 8 Must-Have Bibs to Buy Now
- What You Need To Know: How My 3-Month-Old Almost Lost His Toes
- 5 Disney Princess Inspired Outfits
- What Happens When The Mom Is Out of Commission? My Plans Before Surgery
- An Open List: How I Plan To Be A Better Mom