I am sure every Mom out there has heard all about the new Disney Teen Beach movie. If you haven’t, it’s the most-anticipated movie from the Disney channel coming to your TV screen July 19th. I am not going to lie, I somehow manged to get sucked into all of the Disney original movies along with my kids! Sixteen Wishes and Camp Rock are still a few of my favorites. I am sure that there’s been a few times where I’ve been caught watching them without my kids in the room. Okay, maybe more then a few, I confess.
When I searched online for fun ideas to be THAT cool Mom who plans a party for the movie premiere, I came across this super-fun party kit that let’s you print fun banners and invites for your movie viewing party. So cool! I know, I may be getting a little too into this Teen Beach movie. But it’s all for the kids… right? Wink, wink. Give me a reason to plan a party and I am your girl! Besides, who doesn’t love a fun movie viewing party? After all, my older girls have been counting to the big premiere so I might as well make it even better!
Want more? Get to know 25 things about Casi. Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co. For more updates, follow Casi on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 10 Photos of Our Day Filming American Blogger
- Royal Duds: 14 Ways to Dress Your Baby Like Royalty
- All Things Red, White and Blue: 20 Fourth of July Must-Haves for Baby
- 8 Tips for a Stress-Free Car Trip with Baby
- 8 Ways to Keep Baby Safe in the Sun
- 10 Tips for Breastfeeding While Traveling
- 8 Tips for Traveling with Baby
- 16 Trendy and Cute Baby Onesies
- Our Troubles with the A Words: Asthma, Allergies and Acid Reflux
- 14 Adorable DIY Projects for Baby