Most of my time visiting Toy Fair in New York City was pleasant because I got to scout out the latest and greatest toys for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers. But while I was there I saw (and heard) my fair share of toys that weren’t exactly appealing to me as a parent.
I’ve rounded up some that really drove me nuts — although my children would probably think otherwise!
More from Lauren on Baby’s First Year:
- The Best Toys for Babies
- The Best Toys for Toddlers
- The Best Toys for Preschoolers
- My Favorite Etsy Shops For First Birthday Decorations
- 15 Great Gifts for Baby’s First Birthday
- My Favorite Photos from Avery’s 11th Month
- 10 Things NOT to do When Traveling Alone with Children
Read more from Lauren at her personal blog, A Mommy in the City, where she chronicles her life living in New York City with a suburban mentality. For more updates, follow Lauren on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram! Check out more of Lauren’s Babble posts at Being Pregnant and Baby’s First Year.