It’s hard to believe another year has come and gone. Gosh, where does the time go? I really wish I could freeze it. My oldest will be 10 next month. That is just mind-blowing. And my newborn isn’t such a newborn anymore — he’s almost 3 months old now. Seriously, it just goes too fast these days. 2012 definitely had its ups and downs, for sure. The high-risk pregnancy that caused 6 hospital stays wasn’t my favorite. But being named Mompreneur of the Month by Tori Spelling and getting this wonderful job with Babble — oh, and having a baby — well, they made 2012 rock. But there are so many things every year I take a moment to be grateful for — always.
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’128897′
Read more from Casi & the cupcake team on cupcakeMAG + cupcakeMAG Littles. Check out Casi’s lifestyle blog where she gives readers a glimpse into her personal life + behind the scenes of all the chaos, cupcake + co.
MORE FROM CASI ON BABBLE
- 10 Nurseries You Can’t Wait To Pin
- Grayson is Two Months Old!
- Facing Reality, Finding Faith and Being Thankful for the Little Things
- 3 Must-Read Tips for Working at Home Mompreneurs
- 10 Organized Yet Stylish Playrooms
- 14 Royal Inspired Must-Haves for Baby
- 12 Inspiring Must-See Nurseries
Image: The Bright Side Project